- 350g Courgette, fresh – grated
- 190ml Vegetable Oil – or preferred cooking oil
- 2 Eggs, whole large
- 145g Greek Yogurt, plain, non-fat
- 90g Agave Nectar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 400g All-Purpose Flour
- 100g Sugar
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Cinnamon, ground
- 1/2 tsp Nutmeg, ground
- 120g Walnuts, raw, unsalted – chopped
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray desired baking loaf or muffin pan with cooking spray.
Grate the courgette using the large grate blade. Do not drain liquid.
Chop walnuts using the chop blade.
In a large bowl, add the grated courgette, vegetable oil, eggs, Greek yogurt, agave nectar, and vanilla extract. Whisk until well combined.
Combine all the dry ingredients: all-purpose flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, ground cinnamon, and ground nutmeg.
Mix dry ingredients into wet ingredients until well-incorporated. Do not over-mix. Gently stir in the chopped walnuts.
Pour the batter into the loaf tin. Bake for 45 to 50 minutes. A clean toothpick inserted into the centre of the bread should come out clean.
Cool in the pan for 10 minutes. Remove from the pan and transfer to a wire cooling rack to cool completely before slicing.
Calories: 561 kcal
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.