Pumpkin Spice Bites
- 90g Oats, rolled, gluten-free
- 75g Flax Seeds
- 90g Dates, pitted
- 65g Pecans, roasted, unsalted – chopped
- 45g Oats, rolled, gluten-free
- 60g Pumpkin Seeds, unsalted
- 120g Almond Butter, no added salt
- 110g Pumpkin Puree, canned
- 2 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/2 tsp Cinnamon, ground
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg, ground
- 1/8 tsp Sea Salt
Suitable for: magic bullet Kitchen Express
Pulse 1 cup of oats and flax seeds to a coarse powder and set aside.
Pulse dates and pecans to desired consistency.
In a medium bowl, add all ingredients and mix to combine.
Roll into bite-sized balls, roughly 1-inch in diameter.
Place bites on a baking tray or pan and chill in the fridge for 1 hour.
Transfer to an airtight container once hardened.