- 90g Oats, rolled, gluten-free
- 100g Sesame Seeds – white
- 75g Flax Seeds
- 150g Almonds – pulsed
- 90g Dates, pitted
- 3 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 240g Peanut Butter, creamy, unsalted
- 1 tsp Cardamom, green, ground – or pure vanilla powder
- 35g Sesame Seeds – black and white, for rolling outside
Suitable for: magic bullet Kitchen Express
Pulse oats, ¾ cup of white sesame seeds, and flax seeds to a coarse powder and set aside.
Pulse almonds and dates to desired consistency and set aside.
In a medium bowl, add all ingredients, except for the 1/4 cup of sesame seeds, and mix to combine.
Roll into bite-sized balls, roughly 1-inch in diameter.
On a separate plate, sprinkle remaining ¼ cup of sesame seeds and roll each bite to cover the outside.
Place bites on a baking tray or pan and chill in the fridge for 1 hour.
Transfer to an airtight container once hardened.
Enjoy as an energy boosting snack!